Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nayanthara Pictures and Wallpapers Collection nd her biography



Nayanthara Pictures and Wallpapers Collection nd her biography, fitness regime and other trivia in her personal and professional career. Nayanthara is a famous south Indian actress who has smitten the hearts of millions by her gorgeous look and by her atrective roles in movies.
She says I am mostly appreciated for my beauty but I would say this is a God-gived gift and I do not follow any special routine of diet or exercise to maintain my Fitness and beauty.  I do not stay away from food for the sake of maintaining my figure. Even during shoots I eat whatever is provided to other unit members. I specially thanks God who give me inner strength to face every hurdle that comes in my way, I love to work harder and always keep a positive mind, I try to remain contented always and take a rest. These may be the reasons why I feel more energy each day and glow comes naturally to my face.” I will definetly look for hollywood offer as well as of bollywood offers.

Nayanthara glamorous appearance after the film “Billa” and now after seeing the hot picture of Sathyam, actor Vijay and Director Prabhu Deva shoots hot song sequence with Vijay and Nayanthara at Adhirapalli waterfalls. Actually there were no ideas of making this song but after watching the hot stills of Nayantara in Sathyam the song taken. The Villu location gets heated after seeing the hot performance of Vijay and Nayanthara in sets.